- Founded in Holland, MI under the name S & L, our company started as a tool & die shop specializing in building transfer press tooling & small progressive dies for other manufacturing companies in West Michigan.
- S & L was renamed to Jordan Machine Shop.
- Jordan Machine Shop relocated to Zeeland, MI and reorganized as JMS Incorporated of Holland, specializing in production deep draw metal stampings.
- Purchased & restored 4 small Baird transfer presses.
- Earned ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- JMS Incorporated relocated to our current facility in Holland, MI.
- Earned TS16949 certification.